This Couple Got Married At A Taco Bell And Soon You Can, Too
They have a hot sauce bouquet y’all.
Hello, world. Meet Dan Ryckert and Bianca Mondo, the winners of Taco Bell's "Love and Tacos" contest and the first couple to be married at Taco Bell's Las Vegas Cantina on The Strip.
The two lovebirds tied the knot on June 26, and the wedding actually looks epic.
After exchanging "I do's," the couple chowed down on tacos, quesadillas, and of course some Cheesy Gordita Crunches.
And what better way to wash all that cheesy goodness down than with Twisted Freezes served in signature Taco Bell champagne flutes?
Oh, and did I mention they had a Cinnabon Delights wedding cake?
Of course they did.
Are you starting to get jealous? Hungry? Well lucky for you, starting Aug. 7 you'll be able to have your own Taco Bell wedding, too!
The $600 wedding package (that you can order right off the menu!!!) comes with:
- A ceremony with an ordained officiant
- A reception inside the restaurant for up to15 friends and family members
- Customizable merchandize like sauce-packet garters and bow ties — and, let's not forget, a sauce packet bouquet for the bride
- “Just Married” T-shirts
- Taco Bell–branded champagne flutes
- A Taco 12-pack AND a Cinnabon Delights cake
The Taco Bell wedding package will be available only at the Las Vegas cantina location, but after seeing Dan and Bianca's wedding photos, it definitely looks worth the trip.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.